130 000 ₽
Опыт работы 4-6 года
Отрасль химическое производство, удобрения
This vacancy is opened in Elets. We are ready to discuss the possibility of relocation.
- • To lead the defined plant resources and continuously improve the capabilities, processes and assets to meet the business needs in terms of HSEQ, customer response, cost and efficiency and full compliance with internal and external standards and legislation.
- • To provide leadership to the plant operating team.
- • Leadership of defined plant within an FPP Site in line with company culture and P&S strategy.
- • Assist in the preparation of site budget and manage the fixed, variable and capital cost per-formance in line with agreed budgets and targets.
- • Ensure full compliance against all company standards and local legislation. Ensure all HSE, Quality, Legal and fiscal standards are continuously improved and monitored, that risks are controlled and minimised, complaint investigations are supported and improvement actions implemented.
- • Ensure effective utilization of available resources to achieve desired productivity and quality standards.
- • Analyze and agree production plans for the unit, manage interfaces with support functions, monitor performance and initiate action to ensure high levels of customer service and responsiveness for all products supplied from defined plant.
- • Identify, motivate and coach plant team to drive and deliver improvement projects, product establishments or performance improvement initiatives.
- • Contribute to the site production strategy and support implementation. Coach and develop members of the team to enhance team engagement and overall team capability.
- • Ensure QOTIF targets are met through effective collaboration with internal and external part-ners.
- • Five years in managing production / manufacturing in a chemical, pharmaceutical or petrochemical industry.
- • At least five years experience in production management
- • Graduation in chemical/mechanical/production engineering OR Masters degree in chemistry.
- • A competitive salary/compensation and bonus opportunities;
- • Voluntary medical insurance, life insurance;
- • Meal allowance;
- • Regular professional trainings;
- • Extended paid vacation, employee assistance program.