130 000 ₽
Опыт работы 4-6 года
Отрасль химическое производство, удобрения
- • Develop manufacturing processes new finished products encompassing a wider plant portfolio including business processes / plant development and compliance systems
- • Provide process engineering expertise for the design manufacturing facilities; with a clear focus on safety, capacity, flexibility, cost and quality.
- • Identifies solutions to increase manufacturing capacity, improve quality and/or reduce manufacturing costs at crop protection sites
- • Supports stability and robustness testing at pilot scale and provides technical guidance to the bulk supply chain
- • Support the execution of capital investment projects at the site
- • Build a network with internal and external manufacturing sites.
- • Monitoring daily process in term of performance & efficiencies, investigate operational problems affecting production (process conditions, physical-chemical parameters) and manage corrective deviations. Generate a technical development plan focused on process improvements and robustness opportunities
- • Lead the new product introduction process, supporting organization of production start-up.
- • Providing and executing experimental programs aimed at resolving routine technical problems observed during full scale manufacture. Provide instruction and train operational staff.
- • Improve existing operations bringing in new methods, processes and technologies (define scope, evaluate technologies options, lead PRA process risk assessments, and manage small projects implementation).
- • Provide technical expertise, guidance and support on HSE issues including regulatory compliance & process safety
- • Generates the process definition in crop protection capital projects, including process plant design and equipment evaluation and specification
- • Typically 5 years of experience in industry, whether in process development or in a production environment or associated support functions.
- • Demonstrated understanding of chemical process hazards.
- • Applicants with experience of working in a formulation environment, or in disciplines closely related to formulation chemistry, are encouraged to apply.
- • Track records of applying process engineering principles.
- • Route and process design.
- • English from Upper-intermediate and higher
- • A competitive salary/compensation and bonus opportunities;
- • Voluntary medical insurance, life insurance;
- • Meal allowance + housing allowance;
- • Professional trainings abroad