150 000 - 150 000 ₽
Опыт работы 4-6 года
Отрасль химическое производство, удобрения
A testing engineer is needed for a company engaged in the development of innovative technologies and projects in the fields of chemical and environmental (cleantech) engineering.
- Responsible for designing and implementing the tests that ensure the performance and the functionality of a system
- Responsible for verification and validation of tests plan, protocol, and report
- Leading the feasibility tests for new technologies that are being developed, and the verification and validation tests as part of system development
- Develops and maintains test methods, equipment, and instruments to support the product life cycle, including initial design, verification, validation, and post-launch.
- Performing validation and testing of hardware (mechanical, electronic wearable sensor) for prototypes and products.
- Design, selection, and documentation of test equipment (HW)
- Formulates test guidelines, Acceptance Tests procedures, protocols, and test reports.
- Responsible for specification, purchasing, and maintenance of laboratory test equipment.
- University graduate (B.sc or higher) in electronic/mechanical/ chemical engineer
- Excellent English both writing and speaking is a must
- 3-5 years of experience in product development and testing of multidisciplinary systems involved with electromechanically, and chemical process
- 3-5 experience in the design and execution of validation tests for multidisciplinary systems
- Proven experience in working with test equipment for measuring chemical processes, electromechanical and control systems
- Multi-tasker, independent, punctual, and accurate with excellent organizational skills
- Project management skills and meeting timelines
- Team-oriented, collaborative, good personal relationships
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Capable of overseas subcontractors’ management
- Involved in all phases of the testing program, from designing the test parameters to troubleshooting errors, and writing up test plans, test protocols, and final test reports.
- Conducting testing from the initial research and design phase to final verification/validation, to ensure a smooth transition into development, and through, the test plan.
- Working closely with the research and development team to approve systems from the feasibility stage, development, and final approval before transferring them to the customers
- Full time job 5/2 (office in Moscow + laboratory in Zelenograd)